Technology Associate - Network (NY, CT)
Who We Are
Excellence Community Schools (ECS) is an emerging Charter Management Organization (CMO) supporting schools in the Bronx, NY and Stamford, CT. Our programs are based on a proven, nationally recognized model, which originated in our flagship school, the Bronx Charter School for Excellence, a 2012 National Blue Ribbon School.
Our Mission and Vision
Our schools prepare young scholars to compete for admission to and succeed in top public, private, and parochial high schools by cultivating their intellectual, artistic, social, emotional, and ethical development. We accomplish this by offering a challenging and rigorous academic curriculum, which at the earliest of grades has an eye towards college preparation. To achieve this, our schools create a supportive and caring environment that at all times has high expectations of all students. We offer a differentiated, project-based learning environment that seeks to develop high-level analytic and critical thinking skills in all of our students. Our engaging and rigorous approach to educating our scholars is implemented by a collaborative team of teachers.
Who We Need
We are seeking individuals who are dedicated, ambitious, and committed to student success and education reform. Qualified candidates must demonstrate records of achievement, high degrees of personal responsibility, and the drive to do whatever it takes to ensure that every child achieves academic success. This individual must be committed to excellence, lead by example, and see collaboration as a key component of success.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with concentration in IT, IS, Computer Science, or other relevant field
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Some knowledge and experience managing network IT solutions, systems, and software
Candidates who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
- Provide local support and troubleshooting for information and database systems used within the organization
- Provide guidance and support management of campus and network tech infrastructure
- Supports data compilation and analysis for building, school, network, state, and federal reporting
- Develop and maintain integrity of policies for warehousing records
- Ensure compliance and accuracy in campus tech policies
- Ensure data accuracy for audits and reporting
- Provides information and/or training to school staff on the use of the student information and data systems
- Provide support and training on implementation of technology curriculum and tech equipment in the classroom
- Supports and responds to general troubleshooting inquiries for hardware/software problems
- Support network IT solutions, establishing working relationship with vendors
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, 403b available
- Performance-based compensation for staff
To learn more about our schools, please visit www.bronxexcellence.org and www.stamfordexcellence.org.